Thursday, June 25, 2009

My X-boyfriend!!

I was sitting on a couch next to my friend and then the feeling....

He was very near,close in proximity!!He made me breath harder driving me beyond the boundaries of sanity!!!He turned the dark days of my insanity to sanity making me dream about the life after death with him so early.He made the stars revolve around me and the earth spin making me nauseatic!!Life seemed heavenly and fabulously romantic with the aroma of his love around me!!Nothing seemed interesting then this thing called LOVE!!!

Gradually....days passed and i never understood when things started getting so serious with me!!He was the one who made me turn my heads to things i have never done before!!Life started being adventurous mesmerised by the nature of his life!!I started to look at things from evry angle just like the way he did.
I started doing everything that he does.Giving myself into the things that only he liked!!How can I forget the most beautiful night that he gave me???The most romantic dinner any girl could ever have!!Yes, he was my X-BOYFRIEND!!

Suddenly as the feeling passed away i found my friend drained..as if he took every bit of life away from her..it was her X-boyfriend!!

Love is always very different for a girl!!Very hard to explain and very hard for any guy to know the true power of a girl's love!!

9 comments:

  1. ????
    *scratching my head*
    what was this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. too good....loved it....if only it was UR X bf :P


    and mridu........keep scratchin......lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mridu..darling u shud hav understud tat better thn me re???

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ abhi..thanks a lot atleast u liked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ abhijeet....is that you, abby??

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah its meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

    der is no way os postin comments w/o and A/c....

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is wat comes out wen a bad writer experiments......

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ suraj
    hahaha....btw tu blog mein kya kar raha hai???

    ReplyDelete