Sunday, March 14, 2010

The surprise

It was 12th March 10:30pm..
My phone rang and it was my guy on the other side..
Me: Hello sweetheart!
love: Hey bebo I am going to sleep now please wake me up by 6am tomorrow.
Me: Y darling??You don't have college tomorrow then y 6am???
Love: I have gym classes from tomorrow.
Me: Jaan!! You hardly eat anything and if you go to gym how will you survive??
Love: Don't worry darling I am gonna take protein food from tomorrow.
Me: Hmmm..ok will wake you up.
Love: Bye darling,Goodnight sweetdreams.
Me: Bye honey Love you goodnight.

Next morning 10:15am

Dil Karta hain nadaniya...rang my phone...(I was in a deep sleep to even remember to wake him up)

Love: Good morning baby!!Wake up.
Me: Good morning honey(could here the horns of buses and all)..where are you??
Love: Tindivanam!!
Me: Tindivanam????What are you doing in tindivanam??
Love: Going to pondy to meet you.
Me: What??really??
Love: yes.
Me:really???
love: yes baby..
Me:really????really???really??(I almost fell off my bed)
Love:yes darling,now please get up and get dressed will see you in half an hour.
Me: Mwaah,mwaahh,mwaaahh...

And there he was waiting in the bus stand like a hero..with shades(SCOTT) that also stolen from his bro and a cream color t-shirt and a dark blue jeans and his so called favorite CONVERSE shoes.I fail to understand what is it with guys and brands..they just love to flaunt their so called branded clothes and most importantly their underwear.

Well after almost 5(i know him for almost 6 years though my relationship is of 4 years i love to increase it by one year so it becomes 5years now) years of relationships surprises are hard to accept. And this surprise was too unbelievable cause it has almost been a year he came to pondy to meet me.Even my roomies couldn't believe that my guy was in Pondy to meet me.

Sometimes its really nice to know that your guy still cares for you and still manages to give you surprises even after so many days of being together.Well I have to thank him for many things not just for this surprise.

You just changed the meaning of my life.You are the only person with whom I can keep talking to for hours.You always manage to surprise me and whatever you do remains fresh in my mind forever and I don't know how you manage to do so.

Thanks baby..it was special....

LOVE you....

9 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW!! sweeet :) Long live your love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mwaah my chiggy wiggy.
    we should get married soon..have a dozen kids..watsay??? we already know how to do that

    ReplyDelete
  3. @fl..keep your bloody mouth shut!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wel gud to knw dat u r enjoyng so much.........wel ur guy also deserve a pat for dat....gud work dude...kep it up.... not only once a year, surprise ur love lady on eachday wit watevr u can..........all da bst, mr P**T.... hope to we meet someday...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww it's the 1st time am reading your blog and it's uber cute :) & btw, seems like u got a really cute boyfriend =]

    ReplyDelete