Monday, May 16, 2011

Loneliness




It has been months I have really written something for myself.At this moment of total loneliness I end up writting a blog or maybe trying to just find something to make me happy.Whenever I come here I end up reading posts all about love.People are really crazy about love.Its nice to see people so happy in love.Hail O love!!

My life has turned to a point where technically,literally,physically,mentally nothing is sane.Life is indeed a big torture and once you know you have survived one there you fall into another one.The worst and the best part of my life is the loneliness that I have in profound.Worst part because everyday I come to office and find people surrounded by me with whom you can't have "the Conversation" and by "the conversation" I mean the warm connection that develops once you see a person.And then I return home to find myself again filled with emptiness and silence as I have a two bedroom flat with not a single soul to smile at.And to my added sorrow I am yet to be allocated a project in the office which means I sit all alone infront of a desktop the entire day.So here again comes loneliness.


No matter what,I miss the warmth,the happiness,the fun,the care,the love that I once had.I was once happy with my closest buddies.I miss those moments with which I can live my whole life.But lets be practical...these moments are the ones which make me crave for them more.


My love life.....I donno what a Lifepartner is supposed to mean!!Maybe this can be answered only by "the Lifepartner".Even after 5years of a relationship I don't kno the exact definition.For girls the list is basically endless but that is not important.After everything I have gone through I realize that women and men don't go together.Ofcourse you can live together but with a lot of sacrifices.I just want a friend in my lifepartner I hope it is not much to ask for.


So life is literally screwed.But trust me I would fight with every single moment of my life and one day I will be out of this depression.


I don't know how many of you would even read this...just my life's bad phase!!

Hope to get back soon....


Love you all.

5 comments:

  1. straight from the heart!! I know sounds too superficial but it will all smooth out and you will find "the friend" in your partner,trust me.. good times do come again ..but after going through a rough patch sometimes.. and I pray you be happy soon with your life.. :) cheers girl.. there are friends who care for you..even though not close..

    ReplyDelete
  2. the thing is you do not need to face it alone.. you always have me by your side you know :D
    fly with meeee baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. @maithily..thanx babes for cheering me up....mwaaahhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. @monkey..u shut up..u even forgot the name of my blog..u can rot n hell..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he is fall in love. above the article comments are excellent. i inspire your design and comments.

    Register Website Name

    ReplyDelete